Frozen Pineapple-Lemon Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got just the dessert for your next patio barbecue, and it's one that you can make the night before! Our Frozen Pineapple-Lemon Pie is a no-bake pie that's full of light and tropical flavors, perfect for sunshiney days.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, drained (reserve 1 tablespoon syrup)
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- grated peel of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, the reserved syrup, whipped topping, nuts, lemon peel, and lemon juice; stir until well blended then spoon into crust.
- Cover and freeze 6 hours, or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!