Hawaiian Pudding Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whisk your taste buds away to a tropical paradise with a slice of Hawaiian Pudding Pie. Every mouthful of this no-bake pie will leave you with feelings of warm and sunshiny days.
What You'll Need
- 1 large (6-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed (one 8-ounce container equals 3-1/2 cups)
- 1 prepared (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup toasted flaked coconut (optional)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, prepare pudding according to package directions, using the 2 cups milk. Fold in butter and whipped topping then pour mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm.
- Top with toasted coconut just before serving, if desired.
If you have only 4-serving packages of vanilla pudding on hand then open 2 of them and measure out and use 2/3 cup pudding mix.
Every time you make this it can be a different kind of pie. Try lining bottom of pie crust with banana slices, berries, peaches, or canned fruit before adding the filling.
- If you'd like to make your own toasted coconut, spread out the flaked coconut on a baking sheet and bake at 325 degrees F. until golden, mixing occasionally.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 266
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 332mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Try your hand at making your own homemade candy with our recipe for Mini Almond Dream Bars. Just like the name implies, these 4-ingredient candy bars taste like a dream. You can make these any time, so you have them on-hand whenever you're craving a sweet treat!