Krispy Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut butter lovers, rejoice! Our no-bake, easy-to-prepare Krispy Cream Pie is so full of peanut buttery goodness, you'll need a nice glass of milk to wash it down!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup and 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 2 heaping cups crispy rice cereal
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 gallon vanilla or coffee ice cream, softened (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together 1/3 cup peanut butter, white corn syrup, and Rice Krispies cereal and pat into the bottom of two 8" pie plates. (Keep fingers wet so they won't stick to the crust.)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix peanuts, ice cream and remaining peanut butter. Stir until well combined. Divide ice cream mixture evenly into both pie crusts.
- Put pie in freezer to set. Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving, if desired.
- Be sure to soften the ice cream before using it and freeze the final product right away. To soften the ice cream, break it up in a mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon. Do not let the ice cream reach the melting point.
- To save time you can use a peanut butter ice cream instead of mixing the ice cream and peanut butter together.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.