We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing better than a sweet and nutty pie, especially around the holidays. Make your entertaining easier by letting Macadamia Pie light up your holiday table this year.
What You'll Need
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (6-1/2-ounce) jar macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll the pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate, pressing the crust firmly into the pie plate. Trim the edges and flute, if desired.
- In a large saucepan, combine the corn syrup, butter, brown sugar, flour, and salt over medium heat, stirring until the mixture comes to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Add the eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in the macadamia nuts then pour into pie crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until firm. Serve warm, or allow to cool before slicing and serving.
Finishing Touch: To make this even more heavenly, top each slice with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 611
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36g 56 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 57 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 444mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 73g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %