We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This pie tastes like a million bucks, which is why we call it Millionaire's Pie! And the pineapple chunks in each slice even look like gold nuggets. A pie that looks as rich as it tastes? We're in!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained and blotted dry on paper towels
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice; mix well. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust. Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Top with extra pecans and a drizzle of caramel sauce for a true "millionaire" presentation.
- You should let the pie thaw for about 5 minutes before serving, then put any leftover pie back into the freezer.
- And if you're looking for more "millionaire" faves, check out our recipe for Millionaire's Cake!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 604
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30g 47 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.1g 18 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 248mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 79g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 65g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!