Mocha Mousse Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I know that every once in a while you look for a new answer to "What can I serve my company for dessert?" Here it is!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) heavy cream
- 6 single-serving graham cracker tart shells
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until smooth. In a small bowl or cup, dissolve the coffee in the water; add to the cream cheese along with the sugar and cocoa. Beat until well blended; set aside.
- In another medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on high speed, beat the cream until stiff peaks form. With a spoon, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, then spoon into the tart shells. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
For some added pizzazz, garnish each tart with a dollop of whipped cream, some chocolate chips, or even some chocolate coffee bean candy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.