No-Bake Cranberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This tart and creamy No-Bake Cranberry Pie looks as holiday-festive as it tastes. Maybe make two, one for your feast and bring another to a friend to extend the holiday cheer.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce (see Note)
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, forming a crust.
- In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on low speed, beat cream cheese, cranberry sauce, pineapple, and walnuts until well combined; spoon into pie crust.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and brown sugar. Spoon over cranberry mixture, cover, and freeze at least 4 hours, or overnight. Thaw 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Whole berry cranberry sauce adds nice chunks of cranberries, but traditional cranberry sauce can also be used.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 507
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 84 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 5.2g 10 %
- Cholesterol 82mg 27 %
- Sodium 301mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that