No Roll Pie Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust
- 10 Min
Get ready to celebrate Pi Day with an easy pie crust that both math-lovers and bakers can get behind. There's no rolling pin required for our easy-as-pie No-Roll Pie Crust, and that's just the start of what makes it so special. What you put in it is the finishing touch, so let's get baking!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a 9-inch pie plate, combine flour, sugar, and salt.
- In a 1-cup measuring cup, whisk together oil and milk and pour over flour mixture.
- Using a fork, mix until dough forms. Press dough evenly over bottom and up sides of pie plate; flute edges.
- To use as a baked shell: prick the dough all over with a fork and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until set, then cool and fill as desired.
To use as an unbaked shell: fill with the desired pie filling and bake according to the pie filling directions.
Check This Out!
- You can even use this pie crust for beef pot pies or with any other savory filling – just eliminate the sugar.
- Wanna put this to good use right away? Try our recipe for creamy Pink Lemonade Pie!
- For more amazing pie recipes, try our Always-Good Chocolate Pie, our Candy Bar Pie, or our Caramel Peanut Pumpkin Pie.