Paddy's Pistachio Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Curb your sugary cravings and indulge in this super simple and delicious Paddy's Pistachio Pie. You can enjoy this treat any time of year.
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate flavored ready-made pie crust
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 package (3-3/4 oz.) pistachio instant pudding mix
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
What to Do
- Arrange 2 of the sliced kiwis to cover bottom of pie crust. Pour cold milk into a bowl and add pudding mix. Beat on low speed until well blended, about one minute. Pour over kiwi slices in pie shell and chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- Place remaining kiwi slices on top of pie and garnish with dollops of whipped topping. Optional garnish could be some chopped pistachios.
This pie should be served as soon as it comes out of the refrigerator, since it has a loose pudding-like consistency.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.