Peachy Keen Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream or whipped cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie up after dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce box)
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 6 fresh peaches, pits removed and sliced thin
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate, fluting the edges. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt; add cream and mix well. Place peaches in pie shell and pour cream mixture over them.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until firm in center. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip:
- We like to top this pie with dollops of whipped cream and additional slices of fresh peaches. Does this look good or what?
- We've got more peach dessert favorites you'll love in our collection of Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches.
- If you liked this pie recipe, be sure to check out our Strawberry Rhubarb Pie for more fun!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set out your favorite dipping sauces and grab a pair of chopsticks 'cause no one is going to want to miss out on these Imperial Pork Pot Stickers. Pot stickers are kind of like Chinese dumplings that are filled with great Asian flavors. You might want to make a few batches!