Peachy Keen Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream or whipped cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie up after dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce box)
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 6 fresh peaches, pits removed and sliced thin
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate, fluting the edges. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt; add cream and mix well. Place peaches in pie shell and pour cream mixture over them.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until firm in center. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip:
- We like to top this pie with dollops of whipped cream and additional slices of fresh peaches. Does this look good or what?
- We've got more peach dessert favorites you'll love in our collection of Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches.
- If you liked this pie recipe, be sure to check out our Strawberry Rhubarb Pie for more fun!