Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of peanut butter pie, then you'll love this extra creamy spin on a classic. You see, the whipped topping makes for an airy filling that's full of peanut buttery goodness! You'll find dessert paradise in this Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peanut butter cups, divided
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping and 3/4 cup peanut butter cups. Spoon mixture into crust. Top with remaining whipped topping and remaining peanut butter cups.
- Chill 8 hours or overnight, until firm.
Check This Out!
- We love this peanut butter pie recipe! But if you're looking for something with a little more chocolate, you need this Mississippi Mud Pie!
- If you're looking for classic pie recipes, try our Deep Dish Apple Pie or our Diner-Style Banana Cream Pie.
- Eat our Millionaire's Pie when you want to feel like a million bucks!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 753
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 49g 75 %
- Saturated Fat 20g 101 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 27 %
- Cholesterol 33mg 11 %
- Sodium 508mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 67g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 52g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.