Sour Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This silky smooth, chilled dessert pie is so easy to make, anybody can whip it up. Our no-bake Sour Cream Pie has a mild flavor and a creamy texture, so it pairs perfectly with fresh berries and a little chocolate drizzle.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping, then pour mixture into pie crust.
- Chill at least 6 hours before serving.
Use your own homemade pie crust or buy one already prepared, whichever you prefer.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which makes it a great time to encourage everyone you love to get screened and spread the word. Another way to help is to raise money towards breast cancer research by hosting a bake sale. Our Pink Velvet Truffles are a rich-tasting treat that they'll love!