We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Here's an exciting twist on a time-tested classic. Our recipe for Tiramisu Pie takes the smooth and creamy, coffee flavored texture of tiramisu and combines it with a buttery graham cracker crust from a delightful Italian dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) container fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 6 ladyfingers, split
- 1/2 cup strong black coffee
- 1 tablespoon brandy extract
- 1 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1-ounce) square semi-sweet chocolate, shaved
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, combine ricotta cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs and mix until blended.
- Arrange ladyfingers on bottom of pie crust and drizzle with coffee and brandy extract.
- Pour cheese mixture over ladyfingers and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until the center is nearly set. Cool on a wire rack, then cover and chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cover with a thin layer of whipped topping and top with shaved chocolate just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!