We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know those yummy chocolate caramel candies that are shaped like turtles? We've put that same gooey, rich taste into our Turtle Pie!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21- to 23-ounce) package brownie mix
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep dish pie shell, thawed
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. In a large bowl, prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions. Stir in 1/2 cup of the pecans and pour into the pie crust.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle the caramel topping over the pie and sprinkle with the remaining pecans.
Be sure to have ice-cold milk on hand when you serve this!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!