Walnut Brownie Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just imagine the delight on their faces once you tell them you're having brownies and pie, all-in-one! This yummy treat is special enough for a holiday, and easy enough to make year-round.
What You'll Need:
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 1 (18.3-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep pie plate, flute edges, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in 3/4 cup walnuts and almond extract.
- Pour batter into pie crust and sprinkle remaining walnuts on top. Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry. Serve warm.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!