Walnut Brownie Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just imagine the delight on their faces once you tell them you're having brownies and pie, all-in-one! This yummy treat is special enough for a holiday, and easy enough to make year-round.
What You'll Need:
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 1 (18.3-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep pie plate, flute edges, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in 3/4 cup walnuts and almond extract.
- Pour batter into pie crust and sprinkle remaining walnuts on top. Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"