Walnut Brownie Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just imagine the delight on their faces once you tell them you're having brownies and pie, all-in-one! This yummy treat is special enough for a holiday, and easy enough to make year-round.
What You'll Need:
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 1 (18.3-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep pie plate, flute edges, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in 3/4 cup walnuts and almond extract.
- Pour batter into pie crust and sprinkle remaining walnuts on top. Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry. Serve warm.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love to make pancakes from scratch, then you'll love our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter! The juicy blueberries, and perfectly creamy cream cheese make these pancakes the most decadent breakfast ever served.