Bite-Sized Pumpkin Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Bite-Sized Pumpkin Pies are an easy dessert recipe that everyone will love! This tasty muffin tin recipe will change the way you eat pumpkin pie from now on; individual servings are the way to go! Everyone will think these adorable treats are super unique and creative, and it's all because you took the time to make our easiest holiday shortcut recipe yet.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Unroll pie crusts on a lightly floured cutting board. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough slightly. Using a 3-inch cookie cutter, cut out 11 circles from each crust. Save the scraps to cut out tiny leaves or decorations for tops of pies. Place dough circles in mini muffin cups; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla; mix well. Pour batter evenly into muffin cups, about three-quarters full. Top with pastry leaf or decoration, if desired.
- Bake 15 minutes, reduce temperature to 350 degrees and continue to bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool 15 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Check This Out!
- Feel free to garnish these Bite-Sized Pumpkin Pies with whipped cream to add an extra flair!
- Looking for more mini desserts? Try our Pumpkin Spice Blondie Bites, or our Mini Pumpkin Pie Cups.
- Be sure to try all of our Marvelous Mini Dessert Recipes!
- Pumpkin desserts just get better with our Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake and our Perfect Pumpkin Cobbler!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".