Mocha Macadamia Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Step aside, coffee cake! With its crunchy macadamia nuts and coffee-flavored liqueur, Mocha Macadamia Pie is here to save the day.
What You'll Need
- 1 prepared (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1/4 cup (1/2) stick butter, melted
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, sugar, corn syrup, liqueur, and butter until well blended. Add chocolate chips and nuts; mix well.
- Pour into pie crust and bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until filling is set. Cool on a wire rack.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!