All Around Beef Stromboli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Depending on how hungry the gang is, these hearty roll-ups brimming with beef, sausage, mushrooms and cheese, make a super snack, a tempting appetizer, or an anytime filling meal. Our All Around Beef Strombolis do it all!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound bulk hot or sweet Italian sausage
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1 (7-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage and ground beef 8 to 10 minutes over medium-high heat, until no pink remains, crumbling to break up the meat while cooking. Drain off excess liquid and add the mushrooms; cook 2 more minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a 6- x 12-inch rectangle. Spread meat mixture onto the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients and fold the dough over the filling, forming a 12-inch roll. With your fingers or a fork, pinch the edges together firmly to seal. Place the stromboli on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake15 to 18 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Slice and serve.
- Serve with some warmed marinara sauce - it practically makes a complete meal.
- For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.