Artichoke Pesto Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up a gourmet-style pizza at home with our recipe for Artichoke Pesto Pizza. Even the pesto sauce is homemade! With toppings like artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes, you know this pizza is going to impress even the toughest of critics.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups lollipop kale sprouts, divided
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (14-ounce) parbaked whole wheat pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup quartered artichokes, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch round pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, combine 2 cups lollipop kale sprouts, the walnuts, garlic, salt, lemon juice, and olive oil. Process 30 to 60 seconds, or until pesto sauce is smooth.
- Place pizza crust on pizza pan and spread evenly with 1/4 cup pesto sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Gently tear remaining 1 cup lollipop kale sprouts in pieces and place on top of cheese. Top with artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, cut into slices, and serve.
- Refrigerate remaining pesto sauce for later use.
- Lollipop kale sprouts are a cross between brussels sprouts and kale. They are also known as baby kale and kalettes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,062
- Calories from Fat 606
- Total Fat 67g 104 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 74 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 35g 71 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 1,166mg 49 %
- Total Carbohydrates 78g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.2g 21 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's something about a buttery pretzel roll that always hits the spot. We've got a better-than-store-bought option for you in our Homemade Pretzel Rolls! These warm, buttery rolls are easy to make and will change any dinner menu or sandwich from ordinary to extraordinary. That's why we love them.