Beef Fajita Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beef Fajita Pizza is an easy weeknight meal idea that rolls two favorites into one! A pizza that's topped with a beefy fajita filling adds up to double the enjoyment. Talk about a dynamic duo that will please your whole family!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 pound lean, boneless sirloin steak, trimmed
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine chili powder and garlic powder; sprinkle over both sides of steak. Add steak to skillet; cook 5 minutes per side.
- Remove steak from skillet; let stand 6 to 8 minutes then slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch slices.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan and spoon salsa over it. Arrange pepper strips, onion rings, and steak slices over the salsa and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"