We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Like the warming rays of the sun, Cantina Pizza will warm the hearts and stomachs of your familia (your family).
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza shell
- 1 (14 ½-ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (3-ounce) package cooked chorizo sausage, cut into thin lengthwise slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place pizza shell on a pizza pan and spread tomatoes evenly over top. Sprinkle with cheese then lay slices of chorizo over cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp and brown.
Add some fresh chopped jalapeño pepper to the stewed tomatoes for an extra bit of spiciness.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 292
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 923mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 6.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!