Cheese "Steak" Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What could be better than adding the flavors of our favorite cheese steak to an ever-popular pizza? Your gang will love you for it!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 small green or red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-inch) prepared thick pizza shell
- 1/3 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onion, and bell pepper over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until no pink remains in beef and the vegetables are fork-tender.
- Drain liquid from skillet then stir in salt and black pepper.
- Place pizza shell on a pizza pan or baking sheet and spread spaghetti sauce over it. Top with beef mixture, sprinkle with cheese, and bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Be creative with whatever ingredients you have on hand. Substitute with your own favorites and personalize this to create your own version of Cheese "Steak" Pizza.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!