Dressed-Up Pita Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Dressed-Up Pita Pizzas make for a tasty lunch, snack, or dinner! They're easy to make and feature a fresh flavor combo of pesto sauce, artichokes, and roasted red peppers. You'll be so pleased with these!
What You'll Need
- 4 (6-inch) pita breads
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup quartered artichokes, drained well
- 1/4 cup sliced roasted bell peppers, drained well
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place pitas on baking sheet and spread evenly with pesto sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with artichokes and bell peppers.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until heated through and edges are golden. Cut into wedges and serve.
Feel free to dress up each pita pizza however you like best. If you prefer a traditional-style pizza, a little pizza sauce and mozzarella should do the trick!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 283
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.8g 20 %
- Cholesterol 14mg 5 %
- Sodium 648mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.