We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The grill's not just for burgers anymore! Grilled pizza is the rage these days and mine will have the gang raving over its crispy crust and smoky flavor.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
Combine first 5 ingredients, and set aside.
Pull dough into an 8-inch circle on a lightly floured surface; brush dough with 1 tablespoon oil.
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Place dough, oiled side down, on grill rack; brush top with remaining oil. Grill, uncovered, 2 minutes or until grill marks appear.
Spoon tomato sauce mixture over dough; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and remaining ingredients.
Grill, covered, 4 minutes or until pizza crust is slightly crisp. Remove from grill, and cut into wedges.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!