Italian Hoagie Stromboli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a way to do dinner a little differently? Make our Italian Hoagie Stromboli! It all starts with one of our go-to shortcuts, refrigerated pizza crust; from there, this dinner is filled with the succulent meats, cheeses, and seasonings of Italy. When it's all rolled together and hot out of the oven, you'll have a dinner that tastes like it came from everyone's favorite pizza parlor.
What You'll Need
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 6 slices deli-style ham
- 12 thin slices deli-style pepperoni
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup roasted red pepper strips, patted dry
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust dough onto a work surface. Layer evenly with ham, pepperoni, provolone cheese, and roasted red peppers. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Starting at the long end of the dough, roll up jelly roll-style and place on baking sheet seam-side down. Lightly spray dough with cooking spray then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Let sit 3 to 4 minutes before cutting into 8 slices.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!