We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn deli meat and cheese favorites into a hot and melty Italian-style stromboli in no time. Our Marketplace Stromboli delivers great taste using ingredients right from the supermarket.
What You'll Need
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 slices Genoa or hard salami
- 6 slices deli-style ham
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a flat surface. Layer with salami, ham, and mozzarella. Sprinkle with Parmesan, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Starting with the end of the dough, roll up jellyroll-style and place on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray stromboli with cooking spray then sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden. Let cool 5 minutes then slice and serve with your favorite marinara sauce.
- If you like our Marketplace Stromboli, you'll also like our Easy Calzones!
- For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pound cake will certainly brighten up your day! From the fresh aroma of it baking to the first forkful of lemony bliss, our Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake is a real delight. This pound cake is summer-perfect and ready to be brought along to all of your picnics and potlucks!