Meaty Pizzeria Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We recommend using your family's favorite homemade leftover spaghetti meat sauce for this hearty weeknight meal, but your favorite jarred sauce will do just as well. A green salad serves as a simple side for this delicious pie.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 2 cups spaghetti meat sauce (see Note)
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Unfold pie crusts; stack pie crusts, and press together. Place pie crust on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. (Do not use wax paper.) Spread spaghetti meat sauce evenly over crust, leaving a 1-inch border; top with pepperoni slices. Fold crust edges slightly over filling.
- Bake on lower rack at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, and bake 15 more minutes or until bubbly and golden. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.