We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be guaranteed lots of 'oohs' and 'aahs' when you serve up this Mediterranean-inspired pizza.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata or ripe black olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Process first 7 ingredients in a blander or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Spread garbanzo bean mixture over bread shell. Top with feta cheese and remaining ingredients.
- Transfer pizza directly to center rack of oven using a baking sheet with no sides as a giant spatula. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Remove pizza from oven, using rimless baking sheet. Cut into wedges.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 352
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 17g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 1,135mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.2g 17 %
- Sugars 6.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!