Mixed Baby Green Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ooh, these tender, sweet baby greens will have you wishing you'd made more than one pie! After all, it is both our salad and our pizza.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (4-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F. Using your fingertips or the heel of your hand, spread the dough to cover the bottom of a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Push the dough up to the edge of the pan, forming a rim. With a fork, prick the dough 15 to 20 times. Brush with the oil and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown. In a large bowl, combine the mixed greens with the dressing and spread evenly over the crust. Cut and serve warm.
Mixed baby greens can usually be found in the packaged salad section of the supermarket produce department.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 406
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 10g 21 %
- Cholesterol 2.2mg 1 %
- Sodium 1,185mg 49 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.