Mushroom White Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you prefer your pizza to have a white topping, instead of a saucy tomato sauce-based topping, then you're going to love our Mushroom White Pizza. It features lots of cheese, mushrooms, and yummy Italian seasonings!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) prepared pizza shell, thawed
- 2 cups mushroom slices
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place pizza shell on a pizza pan. In a medium bowl, toss mushrooms with butter.
- Arrange mushrooms on pizza shell, sprinkle with cheeses, then seasonings.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 384
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 76 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 20g 41 %
- Cholesterol 81mg 27 %
- Sodium 790mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!