We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a great recipe for a kid's after-school get-together or game day party! Our Pizza Bundt is made by baking everyone's favorite frozen pizza rolls with a few extra toppings (more cheese, please!) in a Bundt pan. Everyone will marvel at how fun this looks and they'll be even happier when you serve them a slice.
What You'll Need
- 2 (19.8-ounce) packages frozen pizza rolls, prepared according to package directions
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup frozen precooked sausage crumbles
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, warmed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Place 20 baked pizza rolls in Bundt pan, then top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of sausage crumbles, and 1/4 teaspoon of oregano; repeat 3 times ending with oregano.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges begin to brown. Let sit 5 minutes, then carefully invert onto a serving platter.
- Top with warmed pizza sauce and Parmesan cheese. Cut into slices and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 554
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 73 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 54 %
- Cholesterol 65mg 22 %
- Sodium 1,165mg 49 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 5.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.