Polynesian Popcorn Shrimp Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love the convenience of frozen pizza, not to mention all the yummy varieties that are available in our markets. For this recipe, we transformed an already-delicious cheese pizza into something a little more gourmet-tasting with the addition of pineapple and popcorn shrimp. Finish it off with a drizzle of Thai chili sauce and you've hit the jackpot!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) frozen cheese pizza
- 1 1/2 cups frozen popcorn shrimp
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks, thawed and cut in half
- 1/4 cup Thai chili sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pizza on baking sheet. Top evenly with shrimp and pineapple.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, or until crust is golden and shrimp are crispy. Drizzle with chili sauce, then serve.
For more quick, easy, and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!