Ramen Noodles Pizza Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine the look on your family's faces when you serve up slices of this Ramen Noodles Pizza Bake. They'll be so surprised that you were able to make two of their favorites, pizza & noodles, into one dish! This ramen noodle recipe is a real dinner winner.
What You'll Need
- 4 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 -14 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, sauteed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large pot of boiling water, add ramen noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until just soft, then drain and toss with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder; mix well. Add noodles and toss until evenly coated.
- Place noodle mixture onto pizza pan to form a crust. Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust. Top with pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Bake 25 minutes, top with mozzarella cheese, then bake for 5-8 more minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before slicing into wedges.
Feel free to mix and match with your favorite pizza toppings!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.