We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What an elegant, fun dessert! And it's colorful enough to be the dessert table centerpiece.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled, cleaned, and sliced
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, make a soft dough by mixing together 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, flour, and margarine. Spread the dough onto a 12-inch greased pizza pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, remaining 1 cup confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix well, then fold in the whipped topping. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust, then top with sliced strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
You can use almost any single fruit or combination. This will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!