Sunrise Breakfast Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Sunrise Breakfast Pizza is loaded with healthy egg whites, vegetables, and turkey sausage to help you get a healthier start on your day. Plus it uses prepared pizza crust and fresh frozen veggies so you can prepare it in no time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups refrigerated liquid egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups frozen vegetables (broccoli, spinach and red bell peppers, or a combination of your favorites), thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 frozen turkey sausage patties, thawed and cut into bite-sized pieces (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 10" x 15" baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough onto coated baking sheet. Partially bake dough for 5 minutes then remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg whites, salt, and pepper; scramble and cook until eggs are firm.
- Spoon scrambled eggs over prepared crust; top evenly with vegetables, cheese, and sausage pieces.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Slice and serve.
If using refrigerated turkey sausage, brown it before cutting into bite-sized pieces.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!