We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 Stromboli
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
You don't need to leave your kitchen to make a pizzeria-worthy stromboli. These "bake" perfectly in your air fryer! You see, the air fryer allows hot air to circulate all around the stromboli, which results in a crunchy-on-the-outside, yet tender-on-the-inside crust. Plus, there's all the molten meat and cheese filling too. In the end, you get to enjoy a really delicious, authentic-tasting stromboli!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 16 slices thinly sliced deli salami
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, divided
- Cooking Spray
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F. Unroll pizza dough on a cutting board and cut into 4 equal-sized rectangles.
- Layer each piece of dough evenly with salami, spinach, red peppers, provolone cheese, and 1 tablespoon Italian dressing. Starting at the long edge of dough, roll up jelly roll-style. Spray top of each with cooking spray, then evenly sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Coat air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place 2 stromboli in basket and air-fry for 9 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining stromboli. After the second 2 are done, place first 2 back in for 1 minute to warm up.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more easy stromboli recipes? Make our Italian Hoagie Stromboli or our Spinach and Cheese Stromboli!
- For more Italian favorites, try our 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore, our Basil Pesto Focaccia, or our Tomato Angel Pasta.
- For dessert, we suggest Nonna's Cannoli Poke Cake or our Dreamy Tiramisu!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!