Almost Stuffed Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once you start eating these Almost Stuffed Pork Chops, you may not be able to stop. Be careful, or the pork chops won't be the only things getting stuffed! Either way, they'll definitely be added to your list of favorite baked pork chop recipes.
What You'll Need
- 4 pork loin chops (1-1/4 to 1-1/2 pounds total), 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 2/3 cups coarsely crumbled cracker crumbs (about 4 ounces crackers)
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 scallions (green onions), chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Brush both sides of pork chops with lime juice and lay them in prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Mix until well blended and spoon evenly over chops.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until chops are cooked through.
- Want even more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
- Plus, continue the pork chop love by checking out our recipe for Cheesy Baked Pork Chops.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 611
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 43g 86 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 736mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 6.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.