Apple Pie Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Apples and pork chops are a classic combination that taste great, so of course we had to come up with a recipe that featured this duo. Our Apple Pie Pork Chops are full of flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 (1-inch) pork loin chops (about 3 pounds total) (see Note)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (21-ounce) container apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup water
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Dip pork chops in flour mixture, coating completely.
- In a large deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chops and brown 4 to 5 minutes per side. Stir in pie filling and water. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until no pink remains in chops.
- Serve with sauce spooned over the top.
- To get nice, thick pork chops, ask your butcher or the meat cutter at the grocery store to cut them fresh for you.
- For more tasty and easy pork chop recipes like this one, check out our collection of 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes!