BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes, all cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!
What You'll Need
- 4 (1-inch thick) bone-in pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
What to Do
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil until hot; saute pork chops 4 to 5 minutes, or until browned on both sides.
- In a large slow cooker, layer potatoes and onions. Pour 1 cup barbecue sauce over onions. Place pork chops on top, then pour remaining barbecue sauce over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until pork chops are no longer pink in center.
Looking for more tasty ways to use your slow cooker in the summer? Check out our collection of Easy Summer Slow Cooker Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 554
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 48mg 16 %
- Sodium 1,718mg 72 %
- Total Carbohydrates 95g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.2g 29 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!