Baked Ham in Cheese Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a cause for celebration when you set this baked ham recipe on your holiday table. We got the recipe for this Baked Ham in Cheese Crust from a viewer, who said she was willing to let us in on a family secret, 'cause it's just too good not to share! This cheese crusted ham will bring the whole gang to the table and delight their tummies and their taste buds. Bake up this cheesy ham recipe for your next Easter Sunday dinner, and they'll be talking about it all year long.
What You'll Need
- 1 (5-pound) fully cooked ham
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray; place ham in pan.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Using your hands, form a crust by patting pineapple mixture over ham, completely covering top and sides, except for cut side.
- Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until ham is heated through and crust is golden. Slice and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 424
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 8.6g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 45g 91 %
- Cholesterol 150mg 50 %
- Sodium 1,742mg 73 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!