Balsamic Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you have to get dinner on the table in a hurry, look no further than this easy one-pan wonder! Our Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops are going to bring smiles to the whole family in a way that dinner never has before. It's all ready in 15-minutes, so what are you waiting for? Let's shake up dinner in the best way possible!
What You'll Need
- 4 (3/4-inch-thick) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- Sprinkle chops evenly with lemon pepper seasoning. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Add chops. Cook 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Remove chops from skillet; keep warm.
- Add vinegar, broth, and brown sugar to skillet, stirring to loosen any browned bits from pan. Cook over medium heat 4 minutes, or until mixture begins to thicken. Spoon over chops.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips!
- Usually, when you brown meat in a skillet, little caramelized bits of the meat will cling to the pan. These little nuggets are full of flavor, so 'deglaze' the skillet like the fancy chefs do. So, in this recipe, we're adding a little liquid to the skillet and stir the bits into a tasty sauce.
- There's nothing like a potato side dish to tie this delicious meal together! Make our recipe for these Classic Mashed Potatoes. Need a veggie? Add a side of our Honey Bourbon Carrots!
- For more amazing pork chop recipes, make our Mushroom Pork Chops, our Orchard Pork Chops, or our Parmesan-Crusted Pork.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.