Brown Sugar-Glazed Pork Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a pork dinner that's just as great on a weeknight as it is for a special Sunday supper. Our Brown Sugar-Glazed Pork Roast is a sheet pan dinner that features a flavorful, glazed pork loin surrounded by tasty veggies. By roasting everything together, you can bet that every bite will be really great!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, plus extra for sprinkling
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and pepper and place on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons oil, the garlic, and brown sugar; mix well. Rub mixture evenly over pork.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons oil, the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well. Add carrots and Brussels sprouts and toss until evenly coated. Place vegetables around pork on baking sheet.
- Roast 35 to 40 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center and the glaze has caramelized. Remove pork to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes. Continue cooking vegetables 5 to 10 minutes or until fork-tender. Serve pork with vegetables.
To ensure that the glaze penetrates your roast, we suggest cutting a criss-cross pattern, about 1/4-inch deep on the top of the roast. The top side is the side that has a thin layer of fat on it. As the fat melts, the drippings help keep the roast super moist.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 646
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 9.6g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 48g 96 %
- Cholesterol 119mg 40 %
- Sodium 389mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 50 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking to shake up the menu at your game day bash? If so, then you need to make these Honey BBQ Chicken Bites. They've got a crispy seasoned coating that makes them really addictive. And when they're drizzled with our homemade honey BBQ sauce, you can bet they're going to make 'em disappear!