Caesar Stuffed Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Feel like a pro when you use our Test Kitchen's easy tips to stuff pork chops. Our delicious filling for Caesar Stuffed Pork Chops will have everyone wondering if you have a secret chef helping you out in the kitchen!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6-ounce) package pork stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (1-inch-thick) pork loin chops (about 1-1/2 pounds total) (See video for options)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; stir in Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder.
- Cut a deep pocket in the center of each pork chop. Season with salt and pepper. Stuff each pork chop with 1/3 cup of stuffing mixture. Place the chops in the prepared baking dish standing up, and generously brush all sides with Caesar dressing.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve immediately.
Why not serve this with a side of our delicious Broccoli Italiano!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!