Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take the ho-hum out of this easy weeknight meal by adding pizzazz to your breading! Cheesy Baked Pork Chops have just what you're looking for: flavorful crunch outside and juicy inside!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup finely crushed cheese crackers
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 4 (1-inch) pork loin chops (1-1/4 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, combine cracker crumbs, sesame seeds, parsley, salt, black and red peppers; mix well. Beat eggs in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each pork chop into the eggs then the seasoned crumbs, coating well. Place chops on prepared baking sheet.
- Spray both sides of chops with cooking spray then bake 40 to 45 minutes for medium, or to desired doneness beyond that, turning halfway through cooking.
- Want even more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
- Plus, if you're looking for another great dinner recipe like our Cheesy Baked Pork Chops, be sure to check out our Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops, or browse through our collection of Easy Pork Chop Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Let's be honest, we sort of miss the days when the lunch lady used to scoop up heaping portions of her sloppy joe mixture onto hamburger buns. There was something about Lunch Lady Sloppy Joes that made 'em extra-special. Now, we've come up with a recipe that we know would be lunch lady-approved, and ya don't have to wear a hair net to serve it!