Coconut-Crusted Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy a tropical dinnertime meal with this recipe for Coconut-Crusted Pork Chops. A coconutty crust and some flavorful spices gives these baked pork chops an exotic island taste that's undeniably delicious.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 (1/2-inch thick) bone-in pork chops
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno pepper, seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, coconut, chili powder, and cayenne pepper; mix well.
- Evenly sprinkle both sides of pork chops with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Place chops in coconut mixture and coat well on both sides. Place on baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients including remaining salt; mix well. Serve pineapple salsa over pork chops.
Can't get enough of the breezy tropical taste of coconut? Then give our Coconut Shrimp a try!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 302
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 11g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 6.9g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 48mg 16 %
- Sodium 563mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!