Country-Style Ribs with Zesty BBQ Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready for lots of lip smackin' goodness! These country-style pork ribs are covered in a homemade bbq sauce that features a delicious secret ingredient (it adds a little zing!). Make these Country-Style Ribs with Zesty BBQ Sauce for your next backyard bash or get-together and get ready for lots of compliments!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons horseradish (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3 strips bacon, crispy cooked and crumbled
What to Do
- In a Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot; brown ribs on all sides 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk ketchup, water, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, brown sugar, and bacon until combined.
- Pour sauce over ribs, cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 50 to 55 minutes or until fork-tender.
- If you want a little smoky flavor, finish these off on the grill.
- We tested this recipe using Silver Spring® Prepared Horseradish. For more great recipes using Silver Spring Horseradish, visit www.silverspringfoods.com.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!