Cranberry Pork Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No more excuses that there's no time to cook dinner! Slow cookers have made a big comeback, and this berry-licious idea will make our everyday pork roast recipe fancy, even if we aren't expecting guests!
What You'll Need
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 (3-pound) boneless center-cut pork loin roast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a 3-1/2-quart (or larger) slow cooker. Lightly sprinkle roast with salt and pepper and place on top of potatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting for 3 to 3-1/2 hours or on LOW setting for 6 to 6-1/2 hours.
- Remove roast to a cutting board and slice. Serve with potatoes and sauce.