Dressed Up Pork Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This pork roast is so impressive your guests will think a fancy catering company made it! Truth is, all you need is a little string and good stuffing to make this Dressed Up Pork Roast.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-pound) boneless pork loin roast, cut in half crosswise
- 1 (2-pound) full rack baby back pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Butcher string (see Notes)
- 1 (6-ounce) package stuffing mix, prepared according to package directions
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a roasting pan, stand the pork loins on end side by side; tie with butcher string. Stand the ribs up around the loins with meat side of ribs facing in; bend to wrap around the roast. Wrap butcher string around the ribs, securing them around the roast. Using kitchen shears or a knife, trim out approximately 2 inches of meat between the top of each rib.
In a small bowl, combine oil, salt, and pepper. Rub pork all over with oil mixture.
- Roast 1 hour. Place prepared stuffing on top of roast and roast 20 to 30 additional minutes, or until cooked to desired doneness (at least 155 degree F. internal temperature). Slice the ribs and pork loin, discarding the string; serve with the stuffing.
You can usually find butcher or other food-safe string in the housewares section of the supermarket.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!