We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Woo Wee! These Fall-Off-The-Bone Spareribs are finger lickin' good! They're drenched in a traditional Southern homemade sauce and then boiled, roasted, and basted for that extra tender fall-off-the-bone texture!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 1/2 pounds pork spareribs
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except ribs and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring frequently, 35 to 40 minutes, or until sauce is thick and glossy.
- Meanwhile, place spareribs in a large pot and add just enough water to cover them; boil ribs over medium-high heat about 30 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place ribs in a large roasting pan and baste heavily with sauce.
- Bake 30 minutes, basting ribs occasionally and turning once after 15 minutes. Remove ribs from pan and cut apart every 2 or 3 ribs for easier eating. Serve with remaining sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!