Grilled Balsamic Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes with Grilled Balsamic Pork Chops! Fresh rosemary and balsamic vinegar prove to be a perfect pair in this easy marinated pork chop recipe.
What You'll Need
- 4 (1-inch) bone-in or boneless pork chops (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
What to Do
- Place pork chops in a medium-sized shallow dish and sprinkle with oil, vinegar, and rosemary. Season chops with salt and pepper. Turn to coat evenly and let stand at room temperature while grill heats.
- Set grill at 350 degrees F. Grill pork chops 10 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Pork chops sold at the supermarket are often cut thick at the bone and are thinner at the edges. As you can imagine, the thinner meat will cook quicker than the meat closest to the bone. Ensure that your chops are cut to an even thickness.
- This dish comes together in minutes. Serve it with grilled potatoes and a tossed salad on the side.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!